Tuesday, February 10, 2004
Today is real tiring day. I woke up at 11am. So obviously i skip sch! 8X
A very boring day indeed, bored until i lost my words in writing the blog. Today is just a day to slack n i slp real lot. Den is TV, out, slp, eat. Bound to grow fat!
Hey! My pal WeiQi got this pic. Love at 1st sight! hahaha, very inspiring n artistic...hehe! So cute!!
Aniway, HuiMin is a nicer chatter than WeiQi..8X (how shud i comment on this?i m in a dilema!)N ger...i finally go listen to both songs u send me! But i prefer the Eamon's one though is rather vulgar! Keke.
How do we know if we r fated with each other?
Why does people still want to get married even though there r unhappiness?
What is the purpose of getting married? So tt can have an "authourised" baby?
Where to find my perfect one? have i found him oredi? Is he the one?
Why still carry on when u got no confident tt he will be ur last one?
Humans are oways doing crazi thingys! Insane!!!
Omg! y m i becuming like tt. I suddenly feel like i m a materialistic ger! though i dun do anithing a materialistic person does..but y m i having this kind of tots? hmm..no idea. Hopefully i m not one n i wun be one..But to think carefully...tt's human nature! Juz tt do we act it in our life or not. Everyone yearns for a better life. Isn't it? Life's a joke! It's crazi!
But I love u guys! Suddenly miss u guys so much. I m referring to all the close ones around me! Yes u! dun hesitate! Juz realise its so fun being wif frens!If all my close frens are all the same gang, it would be Purrr-fect! Hehe. Sin!! I miss u!!
Shu thought hard on 10:13 pm.