Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I dreamt of the 4 dudes last nite!!!!!! Hmm...but..
after i watch love storm, i dont realli have much comments on Vivian Hsu.
But!! Now got lots!
Dreamt that the 4 dudes were with Vivian Hsu.
They were realli frenly, except Vivian Hsu
Aniway, at least i woz able to shake Jerry n Vic hands?
Hiak Hiak! N tok to them very nicely too!! Though the time is very short! At least in my dreams!! Ease my urge! Muahahahha..8X
Argh!!!!Den that stupid Vivian!!!!Keep asking them to go n..hmm!
I dont like her now!!! Haha!
Thanks to Huimin for that email!
I now dreamt of them le!
Hee! ARgh!!! When would i have this kind of dream again???
They are so $^#@^%$# Adorable n Cool n Frenly and the list goes on..At least to mE!! So ur r not allowed to comment! Oni Compliments!!!8)
Skip sch today!! But have to go off soon.
My last time to skip that freaking earli com software lesson n with that scary teacher!
I need to go prepare now le!!!
Lastly...Alphabet+ DIGIT rulez! Digits Sux!8)


Shu thought hard on 8:43 am.