Sunday, December 26, 2004

Here I am in the middle of the night, insomia AGAIN!

I am dead tired physically, tomorrow got to work closing, but I am wide awake now. 8(

My Xmas Eve 2004.

Went to meet a few of them to buy pyjamas! We took a long long time choosing it. In the end, I got myself a pink colour Hello Kitty PJ. 8). I feel like buying those dress one. I really think that red colour one is cool.

Went home, rest awhile and waited for my parents to be ready before we head to CDANS for the annual family Xmas party. The chalet is better than Chevrons'. Quite alot to eat this year, and it's no longer the traditional stuff. This year, they prepared jap stuff, potato salad, kebab, alot of nice things. The only thing missing is the Turkey. Played some games, and left with Jiade and Jiawei. Thanks for the ride. It was damm cool!! Coz initially I have to take cab from Sembawang to Ben's place. But Jiawei dont know the way, ended up at Marsiling Mrt! hahaha! so damm cool man! 8X. But thanks. 8).

Proceeded to Ben's place. Got a bad scare by those "wild dogs" there, causing some unhappiness between Ben and his mum I guess. Sorry! hmm, Pyjamas Xmas Party!! First time I attended such party. But, it's really a little hot in that! kekeke. The gift exchange and the countdown part is crazy! Hahaha. And the phototaking part! Kekeke, lots of hipcups here and there. 8/. We even forgot about our log cake!! Kekeke. Walk to Sunshine place in the middle of the night to buy drinks. Freaking hot there. Kekeke. Sing while we walk, kinda fun. Bought some snow thingy for myself and little bro. But it's left with just alittle when I pass it to him. Kekeke. We popped popcorns!! Not all, but there's Minty and Lun, while I sit aside and watch and eat. 8X. But that's very cool! Clean up, and some of us went to Ben's room to sleep. As usual, this time is 5 of us squeezing on the bed. I am sandwiched between 2 guys who are abv 1.8m. -_-".. Left for work with Deen at 10+... That bald uncle(8X) drove us to the MRT station. Thanks.

Working is damm shag today. Right from the point when I reach till the very end. Every bit of it! I feel so tired and energy-less. 8X. Damm slow at work today...

Dad fetch me after work. 8).

Sleep from 8+ till 11+. And here I am now, wide awake. Just now went down to buy that Choc chip bread. 8D. It's damm exp as compared to the others. But it's tasty! *yum*

Back home, while doing some business, thought about some stuff and make some very brief planning. hopefully everything goes on as planned. 8).

A late Merry Xmas to all. 8).



Shu thought hard on 1:16 am.