Tuesday, October 25, 2005
WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!I LOVE ERIC GOH x a million times?! first we got common interest, we got common goals, we gonna work together, and make Sonopress a better placE?! I hope. n i hope she wont join in. xp.
anyway, I got an A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahhaahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!! PArdon me but i m way toooooo happy!!!!! N i felt important cos i am tasked to do things which i dont know how to!!!!! N of cos, i did it!! Better than her! Lolx.
but....I GOT AN A FOR ATTACHMENT!!!! ITS LIKE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolx.
anyway, i decided to go back to sonopress to work at least a while more. 8).
I LOVE HR!!!!!! I LOVE ERIC GOH CHEE WA WA!!!!!! I LOVE SONOPRESS's some people. lolx!!! I miss IPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Miss those BINS!!!!!! I miss the aircon!!!!! i am so going to miss that place a hell lot. n of cos, some people there!!!!!
NO MORE DISNEYLAND!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Shu thought hard on 11:35 pm.