Friday, December 29, 2006

LOLX!!!

was reading through my friendster mailbox to get the chawa recipe for ah kai..... n saw plenty of cute things. hahaha.

like sherman use to msg me something like "Grinz more n stay funky!" LMAO!!! that's so old school. but so cute as well. wahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaa. 8X . no. this isnt an insult.... xiao shuai man........... i am saying u r very cute alright?! where's my xmas gift?!?!?!?!?!!!! xp.

then i came across something from ash. not sure if anyone remembers these kinda surveys.... about what others think of u...... n here's ash reply. cant help to keep laughing. lolx.

1. What's my name?:> Sherry Lim Shu Ling>

2. Where did we meet?> Geylang>

3. Take a stab at my middle name:> err...sherry berry? @_@!">

4. How long have you known me?> 2183 days>

5. How well do you know me? In a scale of 1-> 38>>

6. Do I smoke?> weLL besides Opium? nah, u dont smoke =)>

7. Do I believe in God?> Probably not>

8. When you first saw me, what was your> impression?> DAMN B*TCH (hahahaha jk yaa!!)>

9. My age?> 42?>

10. Birthday?> 31/4/1963 ?>

11. what is my hair color?> well...it's black>

12. Eye color?Hint:Not black> green? blue? red? geez thats hard, ITS BROWN IFITS NOT BLACK DUH..................>

13. Have you ever had a crush on me?> err, yea i guess =)>

14. What's one of my favorite things to do?> cry?>

15. Do you remember one of the 1st things I> said to you?> u gave me a very eviill stare and thru ur eyesi can tell the words u wanted to say.. 'DAMN B@$+ARD'>

16. What's my favorite type of music?> Chinese.. Jay probab;y?>

17. What is the best feature about me?> The out-going spirit>

18. Am I shy or outgoing?> ur gay>

19. Would you say I am funny?> Not for a million bucks>

20. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?> ur somewhere in the middle =)>

21. Any special talents?> *refer to question 14>

22. Would you consider me a friend?> LIKE DUH! if u were not a friend i wouldn'tcare a Rat sh*t 2 penny worth numbskull hoot aboutyour survey =D>

23. Would you call me preppy, slutty, a homie,> average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy,> snobby, silent, raver, or rocker, or something> else?> eh.. i'll call ya a homie..>

24. Have you ever seen me cry?> i don't know.. does 100++ times count?>

25. If there was one good nickname for me,> what would it be?> cutie crying baby! 8X>

26. What/Who do I love?> Ur family and friends ?>

27. Have i ever told you I liked you?> errr... nope> 28. Have I ever been in love?> *refer to question 24>

29. When was the last time we spent time> together?> Too long time ago =(.. i'll surely call u outthe next time i come back ya =)>

30. What is my favorite food?> hmm... u nvr told me that -_-..>

31. My favorite movie?> i hardly watched movies wid ya..>

32. Do i have a pet?> u hav a few fishes? are those counted as pets?>

33. Do you think i'm cool?> heLL yeA>

34. If we're together, are you proud of me?> i don't know wad u mean but... yea?>

35. Am i the type you'd want to marry?> sure. SHULING, WILL U MARRY ME? I'LL PROMISE TOSEND U PICTURES OF BEAUTIFUL RINGS!>

36. If, in one hour, I'll be gone forever...what> will be your last words for me> er, bye? cya in 10 minutes time? o o o o o notto forget tat u gotta change your will and put myname in it k? thanks.

Was bored, felt like doing a survey =)..p.s- ur one lucky girl! ur the first friendstersurvey i ever done heehe =)


---------------------------

some r rather evil.. but so sweet. haha. i miss the nice days of the past. n today is the last working day of the year!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Shu thought hard on 10:44 pm.