Sunday, April 11, 2004

Watched today NKF, first time got a deeper feel. Guess maybe due to my poor health recently. With stomachache at a certain period of time in a month consistently, i cant help but to feel worried. Hmm, but i m still not doing any things bout it! haiz~* Seriously like mani others, i dont like Sun Ho,but i tink her performance, is touching. Those needles...looks real painful. N..i m afriad of injections too! hehehe, so that explain y i tink wad she did is nt bad ba! N that Sharon Aw, those knife n the "ah ah" sound she made at every step on the samurai sword? Dunno wads that call. For both performance, i was awaiting my dad to give comments like its all fake n explain to me the secret behind those stuff. But he din for Sun Ho, but did say Sharon Aw performance got some secrets de which make me tink its not so pain. Hmm, i realli believes his words, or i should say my family's words. I trust their words alot n hence usually wad others tell me which r different i will tink its nt true ba. Sorry if i offended u this way especially Zixian. But i have to say u realli not convincing enough! hehehe!8X
Hmm, i m fat! Yes i know i m! But ur know its hard to cut down those layers of fats? u r thin! But i m not! i m born with lots of baby fats! n i dun have those determination. The time needed everyday to do 100 sidekicks n 150 bicycle kicks is oredi alot for me! I m too lazi to do sit ups le! Though i use to do it 200 times aday. But nw, i realli, dun have the heart to do it le. So wad? U wan people to compliment ur gf she got a great figure or r u more concern about her health? I can eat very very little or even dun eat! N this way i get alittle thinner. But i realise after all that my health deterioate so much do u know? U dun even noe a shit! Now i insist in eating 3 meals a day is to try to get back to a healthier life! I wan my health! I too feel bad when i m fat! But i tink my health is more important! N i shall oni live for my family! If u cant take it, leave it!
Nothing in this world is everlasting. Oni lifelong.
I dont believe in reincarnation either!If there is, y do we still spend money to buy stuff to burn to our ancestor? Think about it! I tink theres something very wrong with our customs n tradition! 8)
I love compliments! So make my day better! hahaha8X


Shu thought hard on 9:13 pm.