Saturday, October 30, 2004
And FOOK that fooking bastard who I got to met on my way home just now!!! Look yourself in the mirror! Though I got a fetish for older guys(or maybe old man), but you simply dont fit into the criteria!!! Go back home and screw your wife instead of going out on the street and act like a young punk! You seriously look like some fucking desperate bastard! God bless to your child and wife. If you do have one. I really pity them. Want some flings, go pay for some pros you cheapo fucker! If I got that voodoo doll on hand just now, I swear you would be my first target!
I know I got some fooking attitude recently. BUT I seriously know who I have done wrong and to whom I AM NOT WRONG! And to whom who got any comments, just shoot straight on my face and if I am in the wrong, I would apologise. If not, you jolly well shut ur gap!!
Sorry sorry sorry! Just very frustrated with every happenings..anyway, it's life! But I sincerely pray nothing will be screwed up this time! *prays*
Sherry desperately need to chill!!!!!
"oh yeah.speaking abt tt.i had this impression tt this ogl was damn irrtating and all cause her voice was damn squeky and irrtating.but when i got to talk to her.i realized she's not all tt bad and she's actually rather nice... "
Extrated from some camper from LTC camp. Should I be happy or sad? Well, who should I blame for having squeaky and irritating voice? Your business lil girl? But thanks, now I somehow got some impression who you are, but I dont remember talking to you. Did I? But reading her blog, she's seems quite OK lar. At least she seems to be someone who studies a situation and get something constructive out of it.