Sunday, October 17, 2004

Woo! Weather isnt good now. Keep changing. Sometimes too cold and sometimes too hot. Friends, remember to take good care of yourself. Dont fall sick!

Had been on my heels for the past 2 days. Yesterday is terrible! Out with my heels for 12 hours, along with slight-severe headache and coming home to realise I am running a fever. 38.5 degree. Hahaha. To anyone who is praying that my fever will kill me, sadly... no. The fever subsides after talking to Minty at 2.52am. Minty's voice got healing effect. 8). So, maybe next time.

Oh ya, shop around with Lin at Town, sitting around to stone and look at the crowd. Quite interesting actually. We manage to sit outside Taka for an hour+ I guess. Very entertaining "act" from Lin... Then rush to Novena to check out some stuff, but too bad! Not my fault girl! 8X. Stone for another hour over there before going back to Woodlands to have another round of "stoning" session. Hahaha. *I am stoned* Thanks girl for stoning with me. Oh!! And I saw Ms Lam!! My Pri 6 teacher. In her fifties now, never changed a bit, only her hair colour I guess. From Red to now, blond. But too bad, she's partially deaf. She's one rich lady who can afford all the branded stuff, and she pays for all these with her own money. Cool! Saw Farhan that crazy guy too! Exchange some glance and walked away... Hee, saw Taufiq the other day too! He came over and say Hi to me. He haven change abit. Only his school uniform. These are the nice Muts I got to know in my sec school days. Still got Hairi, Ahmed... and the guy I respect alot, Rickieno. Hopefully he will still be a guy I can respect. 8)

Quite surprise that my parents did not rush me to come home. In the end, I din care and so, reach home almost 1am? Hahaha. If not for Lin got her "Adam" and I am under 18 and not enough money... last night would be a blast! 8). Remember both of us got the sudden crave for Alcoholic Drinks and Smokes, but well, din get any of them. 8X. *And I dont smoke!*

Went out with bro today. Shop around. More items added to my shopping list. Hee. But still got no money to buy any of them. 8/. Too bad! But he bought some stuff back. Like VCDS... and is those I am interested ones...Muahahhahaa. 8D. He is a capable guy. Extremely P R O U D of him! He is going to so many places. His life experience, maybe people deem him as some nerds, well, I am a nerd too. But he got a considerably lots of life experience, and positives one, which I can learn from. Carina say he is a very nice guy too. Of course he is! 8).

Anyway, saw Calvin too. As dao as ever. Was talking to my bro about how some idiots. Really idiots. Who in the right mind with a heart can do things like these? No heights, (so even if he got some looks is also useless), bad character, bad heart. A lousy person like this, still dont know how to appreciate nice things around him. Pathetic humans we got on this small earth. 8).

Online Window Shopping... Cool!! but cant get those watches from fossil...8(.. Here are some things I like. 8)


Some Limited edition fossil watch


Few of the watches I like...



Some Adidas products. The Respect ME Collections. That Cap is cool!! Pink or Black?

Lastly, Something from Muqsit..Thanks.


Shu thought hard on 5:57 pm.