Saturday, October 02, 2004
4 person in your life, how many have u found?
1st-urself, 2nd-is d 1 u love most, 3rd- is d 1 who love u most, 4th-is d 1 you spend the rest of your life with.
firstly u'll meet the 1 u love most, and learn how love feels. Because u know how love feels, so u can find the person who loves u most. When u've experienced the feeling of loving others and being loved, u'll then know what it is u need most. Then u will find the person who is most suitable for u, to be able to spend the rest of your life with.
Sadly, in real life, these 3 people are usually not the same person. The one u love most doesn't love you. The one,who love u most,is never the one u love most. And the one u spend your life with,is never the one u love most or the one who love u most. He/she is just the person who happens to be at the right place at the right time.
Which person are u in other people's life? No person will purposely have a change of heart. At the point in time when he loves u, he/she really loves u. But when he/she doesn't love u anymore, he/she really doesn't love u anymore. When he/she loves u, he/she can't pretend that he/she doesn't. The same goes, when he/she loves u no more, there's no way he/she can pretend he/she loves u. When a person doesn't love u and wants to leave u, u must ask yourself if u still love him/her. If u don't love him/her anymore, do not keep him/her just to save your pride. If you still love him/her, you should wish him/her happiness, and hope that he/she will be with the one he/she loves most, not stopping him/her from it. If you stop him/her from finding true happiness with the one he/she loves, it shows u already don't love him/her, And if you don't love him/her, what rights do you have to blame him/her for a change of heart?
Love is not possessive. If you like the moon, you can't just take it down and put it in your basin but the moonlight still shines upon you. In other words, when you love a person, you cant use another method of possessing the person. Let him/her become a permanent memory in you life. If you really love a person, you must love him/her for what he/she is. Love him/her for his/her good and bad points,You can't wish for him/her to become like what you like him/her to be just because you love him/her. If he/she can't change to become what you like him/her to be, you don't love him/her anymore. When you really love a person, you cannot find a reason why you love him/her. You only know that no matter when or where, good mood or bad mood, you will wish to have this person be with you.
Real love is when two people can go through the toughest problems without asking for promises or listing criteria. In a relationship, you have to put in effort and give in at times, not always be on the receiving end. Being away from each other is a type of test. If the relationship isn't strong, then you can only admit defeat. Real love will never become hate.
When two people are in love, they love to ask each other to make promises.Why do they ask each other to promise? Because they don't trust each other, they don't trust their lover. These promises are useless; till the sky falls, till the ocean dries, my love for u will never change! We all know that the sky will never fall; the ocean will never dries, Even if it does happen, are we still alive by then? Be careful when making promises; don't make promises that you cannot keep.
*Sherry's Word: yeah, promises are useless. And fake. Hate those
First heard of the 4 people thing from Minty. Now I get to read it. Hmm, I don't wish humans are made to meet the 4 people. To be love is a blessing. To love is suffering but is always sweet in the heart. All loves are sweet. But why do I feel that Love sucks after reading this? Imagine loving someone so deeply, but the person wont be the one who loves you most. Vice versa. And you will have to live with someone who is most suitable for you but not the one who loves you and you loves the most. Keep having to divert your love to different people. Sickening! How great it would be if you will only have to meet 2 people in your life. That is yourself, and the one who you loves and loves you the most and your will be able to live happily ever after. 8). Anyway, I dont believe in the 4 people thingy. 8).
Had been spending alot this few days. Thursday went to Siam Kitchen again! With Minty and Ben. Order some set dinner. Small serving we thought at first. But we couldnt finish it!! Solely because the food are too spicy that we drank so much water! Imagine I was so cold but sweating. Anyway, the food is great!! Kang Kong... superdy shiok! *yummie* And we order the Chendol again!! 8) Minty came over to my house at night. But I was really tired so we did not get to talk much and I fallen asleep...
Yesterday was my turn to do call monitoring. A very sickening thing to do. My voice sound so weird! Did I always sound weird? kekeke. Got half day off from school. Went to meet Kailin to Queensway. Hoping to get the shoe I want from there at a cheaper price. But dont have the colour I want. So left to Town. Dont have the colour I want either!! So in the end bought the other colour. 8). Lin bought a Dior wallet. $320. She is RICH! Hahaha. Bought 2 top from Gio and Lin bought 2 too. Got scolded by Wen Kwang for being a cheapo! Hahaha! Because me and Lin rush to Yoshinoya to eat the student deal(the time was near to 5.30 already..). But because of all the "cheapo act", we save almost $35! Keke! Thanks to Wen kwang and Max for giving discounts. 8). Both of us spent more than $500 in total! That is one day you will see me spending so much. But after that... haiz.. now I am broke once again! 8).
This morning woke up late for the ECP trip. Rush down to realise I am actually earlier than all of them! Me, my lil bro, Deen, Suban and Colin. Went to rent bicycle and skates. Cheap cheap!! kekeke. I skate! Muahahahaha. Though I am really no good at skating. And I fall!! 3 times. Concludes that it's human's nature to laugh at their friends when they did not have a major fall. Enjoy myself alot. 8). Thanks Deen and Suban for teaching me how to skate. At least at the later part I not that jialat right? hee. 8). Then took a cab down to Newton to meet mum as lil bro have got training for his "ball-chi". Dont know what's the exact spelling but at least thats the way to pronounce it. "Ball-chi"! Not "chi-ball"!! A kind of ball game which I din see before, but looks like a game which my grandmum use to play. Some of the kids I see there are really smart. They talk and answer just like any normal kid. And their school provides attachment too. Not bad. Had both lunch and dinner at Newton Circus. Eat until sian! Saw WenFong over there. You are freaking big size now!!!! Saw Ian also. He seriously look better in those taekwando look-alike uniform. But I got a fetish for that uniform, maybe that's why I feel that he looks better in it. 8). Where's my? 8).
Had been a rather good girl today. Tomorrow too! 8).
Shu thought hard on 8:14 pm.