Sunday, September 26, 2004
Hee! Recently got so many birthday going on. Yesterday went to Suban's house to stayover and to celebrate his birthday. His house... like open for all that kind, seems like never lock one. Kekeke.
I never like Chicken Wings, but Crystal Jade chicken wings... YUMMY! Try it k? Suban's house chicken wing taste good too! I think I ate like 4/5 yesterday. Kekeke. Suban, thanks for the treat. 8).
Spend the night at his house till this morning. Played Monopoly StarWars Version. Cool eh! Watch lots of movies. American Pie 2... Raped by an Angel... Star dont know what trooper and a chi movie. Except for the chi movie, all the rest managed to make me fall asleep. Kekekeke. But for American Pie 2, is I really tired lar.
Then drank alittle. The "Big Fish" and "Small Fish" always sound very weird when it reaches Deen and Suban. 8). The 007 bang is alittle slow too. Hahaha. Everyone like so slow... Play daidee...nothing much.
Today went tuition again. Heard lots of stuff. Time for changes again...
And shit man!! I kept eating whole day long ever since I reach home!! Got lots of fruits for me to eat! Yum Yum! Pizza, frog leg, fresh fish soup, prawn noodle, all home cooked food by my parents! Yummy!! For people who tasted those stuff from my parents, your should know it taste really good right? Sin hor? 8X.
Anyway, today's Xin Hui birthday. Happy Birthday girl!
Shu thought hard on 9:40 pm.