Thursday, September 09, 2004
Last night was pretty terrible. Or should I say recently?
Recently I been losing my appetite again. Keep feeling weak and hungry yet I just cant seems to eat. Always feel like puking and keep trembling.
Feeling bad enough, that Max keep irritating people. Max, must control k? Know your limits and we will always love you. 8). Bully Minty and Kim again then I.... Anyway, sorry for showing you attitude last night. My apologies. 8)
Sorry to Deen too, and anyone who I had spoilt their mood.
Went to watch movie again last night. 13 going on 30. Not a bad show, but, maybe it's not my cup of tea. Stone throughout. But probably I am not in the mood. 8).
Minty, thanks for listening and being there for me. I know you are feeling very bad inside you too. You can also whine and complain to me too! 8). And thanks for the mooncake!
Deen, thanks for calling, you feel terrible too yea? Tomorrow go "relac one corner sua".8)
Kim, Beng, Wen Kwang, Victor and everyone who showed your concern, thanks, I really appreciate that.
Lastly, today's my parents 20 years anniversary. 8). And I will be back home early today! 8). Happy anniversary mum and dad. 8)
PS: Smiling Sherry be back soon!
Love all~* 8)
Shu thought hard on 10:21 am.