Friday, August 27, 2004

Quite fun on Thurs during TEP. SSC and Kenair got a lil "sharing session" where we gossip and I got insulted by that KC! kekeke! And I think I will be marked down by Jeffrey Tan for indirectly shooting him! argh! Then had a lil session of some stuff with Jane, BK and Junwen..Hmm... Shall not comment about it..kekeke..

Went to town again yesterday. But was with Kailin. Took this new photo which I like alot. Kekeke! I saw this top which I like alot! $40!! Saw Sin at town too and she introduce me to Huifang ang Sydney. Hi!!



Wasn't feeling very well for the past few days and I ate Ice cream twice yesterday. In the end got reprimanded by Max. But he meant good. Thanks. 8). Got an MC today. But still went back to school as usual... hmm...

New photos added again! 8)
Following are the ones taken at YCK MRT station to kill time while waiting for Wen Kwang.


Attitude eh?


Smile!


Minty Me Max


8P


Me and Si Lang Kia


Minty and Si Lang Kia


Max Minty Wen Kwang


New shoes!


Kekeke! I like this pic. Minty says we shouldnt sit too close as Max is attach now. And so happen that Wen Kwang is in the middle! 8D


8)


Minty's huge Blue-black


Max and Wen Kwang

Lots of pics in this post...
Following are taken after one of the rehearsals for Orientation Finale...


Me Max Beng


I like this pic!


Minty and Max


I look evil..


Brothers~*


Max Minty Wen Kwang


Max (again!) and Beng


Me and Minty


Another one...


Me and Beng


Deen and Max


I look fair eh?


This angle is good!

Okie. That's all for now! 8)

To end, saw this on Jane's friendster.
Sagittarians have a positive outlook on life, are full of energy, versatility, adventurousness and eagerness to extend experience beyond the physically familiar. They enjoy travelling and explorationn, are basically ambitious and optimistic, and continue to be so even when their hopes are dashed.
They are honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere, with a passion for justice.

Sagittarians are ardent, sincere and straightforward in love, normally conventional and in control of their sexual natures. In other personal relationships they are reliable, seldom betraying any trust given to them. They are magnanimous in forgiving offenses and are responsible when looking after the elderly in the family.

The vices to which Sagittarians are prone are anger they tend to flare up over trifles; impatience - they want to rush every new project through immediately and demand too much of colleagues who cannot work at the pace they require. They may in one sense deserve recognition, because in completing a major project they will sacrifice their health and family relationships; in their family's eyes they may merit condemnation.

color of choice for Sagittarius :: RICH PURPLE

*first part sound so true!*


Shu thought hard on 8:30 pm.