Saturday, August 21, 2004

I am here to whine again!!

Handover of CRMCC starts on Thursday. Pretty slack day and I was so comfortable in school, for wearing boardshorts and a casual top! Kekeke! Went to play frisbee and was caught by Ms Cheng! haha. Skipped tuition too as I was late already hence I postponed it. Went to have dinner with Deen and Wen Kwang and went home after that.

Handover continues on Friday. I was posted to CRMCC 1, Singapore Sports Counsil Department. Everything is fine till I know that it's an inbound call department. YUCKS!!! The handover session is so boring, and there's this gay over there who is so disgusting. However, role playing is fun! But the comments sucks! And he sucks! Almost cannot go out at all yesterday, except during official breaks! Arh~ Went to meet Yuki, Reb and YT after school. Then went to buy whipped cream and stuff before heading to KAt's birthday party at the Chevrons. Everything is fine over there, everything seems as per normal, the different frequency between me and them.. Lolx~ After cutting the cake, Kat came out and we sprayed 5 bottles of whipped cream on her! Superdy duperdy smelly!!! Never try that please! Ran around to avoid being "hug/attack" by her. Went home soon after and on the way, saw a fight at JE MRT by those "cannot-make-it-in-life" lil bengs. Hahaha! Fun! 8X. Dad was damm pissed with my frequent late night outside. Hmm... Got no comments...8X.

Today, another day of the handover and I havent got everything into my head! argh~! Let's just hope I wont be screwed by that gay later. After TEP still have to go Spotter thingy. Looking forward to it, but very scared too as it's a BIG event! Cant screw it up! That's all for now!

From Monday onwards, I will be staying in the room for the whole day except during the authorised breaks and some toilet trips! Bless me! And peeps, do walk pass that "fishtank" to wave to me k? Deeply appreciated!


Shu thought hard on 8:34 am.