Monday, August 09, 2004

Back home. 8).

Hmm, 3 days out.

Valen's House
-Meet Kim at town
-Meet Valen at Clementi
-Meet Beng and all 4 of us go to Valen house 1st
-Her Room is so pinkish!
-I love the windows.
-Muqsit got a blog too now!
-Know Jiali/Gina and Feliza.
-Cool Gina! Love her attitude!
-Feliza is pretty hot!
-Gina's potato is...8X
-Had Kangkong, egg, mushroom soup, curry, fried rice, pork. Cooked by Valen, Cong Pei, Victor, Ah Beng, Gina, Maid, Ben.
-Joreen made a nice big bowl of salad.
-Kim and Muqsit left earlier. 8(.
-Minty, Deen, Max and Wen Kwang came late at night.
-Tried the massage chair and the foot thingy. I broke the record!! Or did anyone broke mine later on?
-Drink! They wanted to sabo Ah beng during big fish small fish. But always ended up with me kana! .....
-I drank more than the last time!
-Crisis! 8X.
-Glad to hear some stuff. 8).
-I am the medic! kekeke!

Sunday
- Left Valen's house early in the morning.
-Went Minty house to bathe and sleep awhile.
-Meet Deen and Ah Beng for lunch at Long John Silver, Minty was supposed to join us later but din.
-Send Beng to work
-Me and Deen went to town to look for some stuff.
-Chatted quite abit and I left for Sin's house.
-The bus ride is superdy duperdy long!!
-The route to her house is scary!
-Chatted with Sin till I fall asleep. Really Tired as I din sleep at all at Valen's house.

Monday
-Accompany Sin to go see Energy.
-Quite alot of people, superdy hot! They are late by almost an hour!! But, they look alot better in real. Very lively.
-Ate Long John Silver AGAIN!
-Super unlucky! I just change my top and in less than 1/2 hour, somebody step on a nearby katchup satchet and it all "shooted" on my top, bottom and bag!
-No more new top! Only can wear jacket! Under the hot scorchy sun!!
-Sin couldnt get their signature as time does not permit.
-Went into IMM for another Energy thingy. Late for 1/2 hour this time!!
-Intended to go down to Bugis with Beng to meet Deen for Lunch. But then...
-Bought socks! 8)
-Go Jurong Point fetch my lil bro.
-Came home, ate kang kong, pork and mushroom soup AGAIN!!!

Am very lazy to type it out in paragraph form so I decided to just blog in point form today. From tomorrow onwards, I shall TRY to stay in my EDP room and "pia" my project! Yeah! 3 days of tuition per week! Damm!

Very sorry Ken. Din mean to put you aeroplane.

It might be my fault partially, but, I think you should put yourself in my shoe and think too! Dont you think what you are doing is so freaking dumb? Damm! I hope all this will have a good ending soon. Love you always. 8X

Take Care.


Shu thought hard on 6:01 pm.