Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Not a pleasant day, though I had been smiling the whole day.
Some things happen last night, making some sad, some angry and maybe some happy.
Rather awkward in school today. I really don't know how to cheer him up except for smiling to him like an idiot. I feel alittle lost too. 8X
Things worsen on the way to MRT station and at the MRT station.
Seems like lots of unhappiness today. But glad "some" were unhappy because he/she worries for the others, while "some people" are pissed that "some" dont seems to care about the others in the group. "Some" are pissed by the group's behavior and "some" are...
But glad most of them are unhappy because of the group, can see some really treasure the group. 8D.
Anyway, I seems to have said this many many times but, if you really want your friend to cheer up when they are down, maybe you should start smiling first. It wont help if you are sad too. 8D
Thanks Wen Kwang and Helen for accompanying me till I go tuition. Thanks! And I made my pair of Astig contact lens today. hehehehehehe!
Yeah! I shall stop here. Girl, cheer up. Good night all! May all be happy soon! 8D
Anyway, Its my cousin Carina's birthday! happy birthday!! c u soon!
And Happy birthday to Alex too!
Shu thought hard on 10:19 pm.