Saturday, July 24, 2004
Boring Saturday morning. All I can do is online and eat. Been eating non stop! 2 bread, 1 Big breaskfast meal and now 1 Choco Baby. Yum Yum, long time never eat already.
Last night went to Newton Circus for dinner. Food taste very normal. Prefer the food at Lau Pa Sat. After that we went to town to meet Wen Kwang, in the end din get to meet and we went home on our own. Yesterday got a sudden urge for alcohlic drink so went to buy a bottle of volka. Tried the Passion Volka. Taste rather normal.
I really dont know what is happening inside my brain and body now. Keep having diarrhoeas and my mind always seems blank. Total blank! But I am not sleepy or whatever. Infact I was feeling wide awake yesterday night but my mind just suddenly go blank. I feel like I got lots to say but nothing seems to come out.
Anyway, I am perfectly OK to whoever who cares. keke! Not a single bit of heartache or what, just seems to be...feelingless at the moment? Neither happy nor sad to anything happening around me yesterday and today. Let's hope everyone get what they wants. I wish for...everyone to be happy and well. 8D
Shu thought hard on 10:44 am.