Thursday, July 22, 2004

Not a very pleasant day today. Superdy slacky. Sicked. Got diarrohoea and I feel very giddy straight after lunch! No headache but my mind just seems to be spinning lots! And now my vision blurred. Damm...

Worse is my grandpa's report is out. Diagnosed with cancer at the 3rd stage. Haiz. Don't know what to comment also. Guess everyone of my relative should be very sad now. I just reach home and see my mum's eyes filled with tears. And now should be planning to go for laser operation. To make matter even more worse, I heard he might be gone anytime. Yucks! I hate it!

Dad drove me to and from school today. I was out for real long today as the class arrangement really sucks! EDP room is under renovation and hence I had become a "homeless child". Keep shifting here and there so I left after almost every phonecalls. But I had fun slacking! With the gang, it seems fun even if it means doing nothing and just sitting under the sun! kekeke. They went for sports while I went off earlier to meet my dad. I miss them so much! 8X. Now, even if it means only 2 days not seeing them I feel that its superdy long!!  

Helped Max with his new blog! kekeke! Both Deen and him got caught for wearing slippers! Kekeke! So Max have to wait till Deen's class is over b4 he can go back to get his sandals. So he came over to accompany me and we do his new blog. keke. Hmm, seems like alot of the lecturers know us, especially Max. That's why we must abide by the school rules now. And amazingly, Ms Teo remember our name! Except for Kim's. But probably coz she was at the orientation finale and she heard our names.

Cornelius is really so so so talktive. But I cant ask him to keep quiet! What if he turns an introvert? Very bad for kids to stop what they are doing. But for the whole of 2hours he talked non stop! how?! Low output!!

My little bro is the class rep! Very cute pictures taken by his teachers.
 






Shu thought hard on 6:56 pm.