Friday, July 16, 2004
To add on to my previous post. I know I am being contradicting but, whoever who needs a listening ear, a shoulder to lean on, or whatever, I will try my best to be there for your. Continue to come to me if you need me.
To Huimin, Kim, CongPei, Sabrina, Max, Deeno, Wen Kwang and last but not least Yu Ming. Though I had thank you all already, but I am really touch today. Thanks. Really run out of words. Just like what Huimin always say, Thanks is an understatement to what I feel towards your. Love all of you guys! Take care all. When your need me, I will TRY to be there! 8D. And hope all of us will all be happier soon! Jia You to all!
Anyway, I learn dancing today! fun though I really think I look like a clown! 8D
To People who are still holding on...
A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go.....
Shu thought hard on 11:48 pm.