Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Orientation totally sucks today. The good thing is probably the OGLs took more pics today! hohoho!! Cant wait to see all those pics. 8D
Very reluctant to leave school today. All of them were heading to the court to play frisbee while I have to walk all the way back and go for tuition. Sucks!! On the way he msged me. Oppz! He got into an accident. Pretty serious I guess as he was given 3 weeks MC! God damm. 8D. Sucks during tuition too. The worst lesson ever had. My mind was shut for the whole 2 hours!! Even to the extend that I dream!! Dreamt bout OGLs again! Hahaha! And one part I even told Cornelius bout some freshies while sleeping and he was rather shock. Asked him what I said and he say I dont know say what Freshies. Opps! 8D
BM0401: I love your so much! Your were such great freshies!!8D
A1(sup orientation): Sorry for what happen today. Dont mean to be rude but hmm... I dont know either! Just sorry for losing my cool today. 8D.
2 Bastard: Your sucks! time to get childish(for me). I hate your for making all 4 of us so pissed! For making my friends unhappy! For ruining my reputation!! Today's the day where I curse and swear the most! Damm! 8X.
Girl: sorry for whatever happen today, for leaving you behind for that Big fish Small fish. And he contacted me today! At least it wasnt initiated by me..8X. And Thanks so much for helping me to buy that DVD!!! Love ya girl!
Jimmy: Hey you idiot! See lar, the trouble you cause! Anyway, get well soon ok? 8>
OGLs and Sub com: miss u guys so much!!! 8D8D8D
Shu thought hard on 10:23 pm.