Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Had been feeling bad since I wake up, kept feeling something isnt right and something bad is bound to happen. And yeah, I am sicked! Sickening feeling! Yucks! And my toe is still numbed after so many days! Guess I really overworked myself.

Today's TEP orientation. Didn't turn out well as well. I am posted to EDP (Entrepreneur Development Project). Only Shuhaila is in my class. Hmm, but the good thing about it is all the leave we can claim. Exciting! 8D. 10 days leave in total. KL~~ 8D

Amazingly, I only ate a plate of Hor Fun and drank a cup of watermelon juice at 12pm, and some sweets. And I am not a bit hungry at all! Yucks! Probably mum is right. The slimming thing might be the cause of everything. So, if some mishap really happen, hmm, I dont know what to say either. 8D. My notebook's will isnt valid already. Hmm, I shall try to write one more asap. But if I dont get to write it, then, Minty, you shall be the In charge of the whole funeral eh? hahaha! 8X. *touchwood* But i really sense something bad...


Shu thought hard on 9:15 pm.