Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I totally forgotten that I had change to wireless connection! So I dont have to take turns with my bro! 8D

Back from the 1st day of orientation. Hmm, I think it wasnt really me and huimin's problem. The freshies were just not on enough! But couple of them were pretty good! haha!

I think what is really fun today is meeting up with the OGL guys. They are really fun! We shouted and enjoy all the dance and cheers. But probably 80% of the noise were by the few OGLs.

"Rayyan...Childish!"

After the orientation, we were all so shag but still, we dragged ourself to the basketball court to play frisbee! Being indecisive of whether to go or not as it's really far, we still went! And glad we did that. Benjamin is really great @ sports. Heard of his "jump" history a year ago. And now, he is great at frisbee! Those "throws" and catches, simply beautiful and he seem so relaxed while most of us were panting like hell. The last part of the game, Max the energetic guy was falling asleep! hahaha! fun fun fun!! but the mosquito is really irritating, more than 10 new bites on my legs now! suckie~ And the team with Max, is sure to lose! 8X. I really think Cong Pei is so cute! Very charming!! Erin changed my impression of her alot today! She isnt just a vase I suppose. 8X

Huimin wanted to leave so all of us except Cong Pei, Erin/Erene and Benjamin went off. Finally when we were up at the platform waiting for the train towards Jurong East, we (me, Huimin, Wen Guang n Sam), very last minute-ly hop on to the train towards Marina Bay. Just to go and enjoy the atmosphere outside Padang, where there's Linkin Park concert tonight! Sat there for hardly 15 minutes and we headed back home! hahaha! But it was fun!!! I miss those peeps!! Hopefully tomorrow will be better! hehehehe! Good night to all! sleep tight!


Shu thought hard on 10:18 pm.