Monday, June 14, 2004
Hee! Fun!! and 7 hours of KBox is not enough! haa! maybe we got too many people! hee! But y is Winnie and Carina so tired @ the end? Maybe they sing too much and too little! hee! fun!! I enjoy it!
And it been so long since I really spoken to Cousin William aka ah qun kor kor. Haa! He sings well! nice nice! Hope your dreams come true soon k? And hit to Taiwan and HK and earn more than 20 mins of Ado's earning! 8D
And I am so energetic now! hee! Maybe the ZA energy water really works! Cant wait to go for another round of KTV session!
Hmm, he call me! I am delighted! Haa! But rather sad when speaking to him. I really dont know what he is thinking. And... I hope all the MAYBE is true! *prays* Huimin is really a very sweet girl. Manage to make me grin like an idiot with just an sms within... 3 mins? While I had been feeling blue for the past..30 mins? hahaha! I love you girl! *muackz and huggiez* Thanks for listening to my craps! And also for helping me to... you know what ar! hee...8D
Haa. I really sing badly! But I totally enjoy it! hee! I am still more suitable to sing songs like Hamsterdance song and all the kiddy song. Bleah! who cares! I pay to sing! La La La~ And took another range of act cute pics today! hahaha!
Thanks mei for treating us to KBox, really cost a bomb? Hee! Enjoyed it!
It's 3.20am now. Eyes are shutting! So...good night to all! may all ur dreams have me! hahahaha! nitey!
Shu thought hard on 2:54 am.