Friday, June 11, 2004
Hee! Went to sleep last night feeling alittle low. He din msg me. 8(. And I got a weird dream. Dreamt about him n my bro. Dreamt that my dream come true, but my bro got some problem. Bleah~ is it some signs telling me some stuff? bleah! I hope not! He call me @ 7+am! 8D 8D.
Chatted with him for awhile and went back to sleep. Sleep till 10 before waking up to eat breakfast. Shortly after, I went down to have lunch!!! it's less than 30 mins after I finish breakfast! But still having diarrhoea, so I din eat though.
Went home to change and accompany my mum n bro to a famous doctor @ beauty world. He just wont get well. Haiz. Dad has fallen sick too. Mum is so tired now. And me, I am not doing a good job as both a filial daughter and a sis. I am sick too! 8X. And furthermore, I dont help out with housework. Must really help out le! Jiayou~ That sinseh that my bro went to last time say one illness and this doctor say another. Hmm... sianz. Hopefully after this round of medicine, he will be well. If not, might develop into "Fei Yan". Bleah! What a holiday. Sucks Sucks Sucks!!
Going East Coast Park to work tml. Do come down to support if u r free! hee. Promoting Colour lens near the Mac. Alittle crazy right? Hoepfully I can sell 5 box? hee. Gd luck to me. 8(
Was surfing friendster and I saw a primary sch mate! Leonard Chia!! Ken, remember him? Oh god, I hate him as much as u do last time! But he freaking change so much!!! So "angelic" now! hahaha. Not bad not bad. And Singapore is really very very small! Joey, my pri sch cls mate is Kang hui, my secondary sch cls mate, poly cls mate now! hahaha!
Shu thought hard on 3:51 pm.