Thursday, June 10, 2004
I m feeling sick! Slept for only 5 hours with several trips to the toilet cause I am having a diarrhea. I feel Poisoned! Hahaha! Maybe its the "Japanese Style" prawn. Hahaha! Those dumb prawns juz refuse to be cook and so we tried quite a few. And it cost $30 for 2kg of peeled fresh prawn!!! And we threw more than 1kg away I guess!
BBQ was not bad yesterday. Its alot cheaper than I thought. Cheap cheap! hee. Me n Yafen look so auntie with umbrella hanging on our hands...and carrying so many plastic bags. Thanks to Florence who backout last min. 8D. 2 girls carrying more than 10 bags of stuff. Including wire gauze and those charcoal! how crazy can it be! And thanks ar Florence, I got a back ache and my arms ache too! hahahaha! i feel muscles! hahaha!
After BBQ, intended to go catch a movie but when we reach, it's close! hee! too bad lar. So we went to the 24hr malay coffeeshop. Saw Marcus Chee Sheng Quan! My pri sch clsmate. And saw Kenny and Gang over there. Drink some drinks and it's really bored there. We started discussing about bi-sexual. Hahaha! So many people are bi I guess. But I dont think I am one. I enjoy looking @ girls but I dont have any intentions to be together with them. Hee! I still go for guys. Were rather bored and so Sin came over to my house to rest. But Joel & gang call me halfway to say they are joining us! hahaha! So the 6 of us were cramped in my room to play risk and poker! it's fun! but too tired le so guess we all did not enjoy that much! hahaha! And none of them want to let me conquer Asia just for one full turn!!! Bleah! Hahaha! Ash is darn gd @ Bluff!! But next time if you happen to play with him, the 1st round he always cheat! haha!8X. Kang was so cool! he got all 52 cards on his hands! hahahaha! Cool eh! And dunno since when KahZin got so lame!! Freaking superdy duperdy lame! Coz of his JC lifestyle I guess. Those hectic schedules, make his brain go haywire? hahahha!8X. Joel is as calm as ever. i love the Heart attack game! hehehehe! Yeah, Sporean are mostly Kiasu! tt really explain why me and Joel's hands are always right at the bottom. Or maybe we are just quick-witteD? hahaha! admit it! kekekeke!8X. Had breakfast @ the wee hour of 5+am? Ate tau suan. But it sucks!! Maybe cause some unknown part of my digestive system hurt so badly. Had a chat and then went home. Finally rest my eyes @ 7+am after Sin went home. Tired Tired Tired!!!
Have to go Cornelius house in 30 minutes time!! bleah!! And thank god, my bro is feeling better now. Hee..8D 8D 8D
Lastly, Ken n JQ, U r welcome. Ur appreciation makes me think my effort is worth it! hahahaha! Thanks! Though I know the BBQ wasnt really that good as I would expect. 8D
Hee! He is simply irritating. Even Cornelius think he is. Get lost! I am myself. I control myself! So dont tell me craps like I got no rights! Get a life! 8D 8D 8D
U know..I m so proud and touch. Not trying to brag but I really got great siblings! U know..GREAT! I love them!! And I know I am their dearest and loveliest Sis in this Universe! hehehehe! They love me!!!
Shu thought hard on 12:50 pm.