Sunday, May 30, 2004

This post is to remind myself what had happen in my past 17 years. (so ur can ignore this post!)

Born on 6th of December, 1986, I was so chubby back then. Weighing around 3.4kg I guess.

I remember me and my bro took turn to pat on mum's back while she was pregnant with my little bro.

I remember my house use to have those "squating" toilet.

I remember... the whole family surround my little bro's bed and thinking hard about wad we should named him. Hey! I was lame by nature! I thought about names like "Da xiang"(elephant).

I remember drinking urine for the 1st time when I was 4+ yrs old. My bro tricked me! My little bro was born and he was sleeping in his "yao lan". It was made of cloth so his urine sip thru it and drip on the floor. While my big bro tell me that "tong zi niao"
is really gd for health and that it taste real good too! So we lied down beside it and talk about it before I tried to licked it with my tongue...yucks!hahaha! Anyway, the taste should be bitteR? hahahha!8X.

I remember my 1st friend was You Qing. A girl 2 years younger than me. I was only 4 back then. Her brother is my brother's friend.

I remember how my 1st day of kindergarten education was like. Bringing that purple Ninja Turtle bag and socks high up till juz below the knee. I know my best friend in Kindergarten was Phillip and Wen Hua. And there's these big guy who always snatch toys from me! I remember got one guy was told to pull down his pants to "parade" round the whole kindergarten as he urine outside the class. And I dont have any impression that Zhiwei is in the same kindergarten same class with me!

I remember taking leave from school for ard 1 week due to high fever. Me and my bro got it at the same time! Poor mum was so busy taking care of the both of us. And one of the days both of us vomited while we were sleeping. Mum have to clean up all the mess in the morning! bleah~

I remember having stitches on my head because I knock onto the fish tank late at night one day. Was playing humpty Dumpty in a tub at home with my bro. And the 4 of us (dad havent come home) have to walk to BLK 2 to "sew" my head up! *ouch*

I remember having a yellow and black stripe top and bottom set. Dad love to see me in that and would always dress me up in that to take lots of photos. Dad and mum favourite pastime back then was taking lots n lots of photos when they are free. it was like, "hey, go change clothes! we will go down to take some photos now!"

I remember my big bro and I had a similar pyjamas. His is Red n blue while mine is Yellow and Green. We took lots of photos in that. We also had 2 puppets. And a Red Duck which my dad would not allow us to play with unless he is ard.

I remember going to Sentosa to stay for a night for the 1st time with my whole family. My lil bro was darn puny!! kekeke! I slept on the chair and I wet the chair! hahaha! Too cold! *frozed* While the rest of them happily slept on the big big bed. I din understand why we always have to stay at Beaufort last time. I wanted Shangri-la. But now then I know Beaufort is more costly. hehehe!

I remember the first Branded brand i know is ELLE. Went shopping at Tampinese Mall with my mum and aunt and Carina. Mum bought her a small ELLE coin pouch? hehe

I remember my dad buying me a very big kitty lantern one year. it was 3/4 of me! hehehe! My bro got a aeroplane one!

I remember I just couldnt get the Chicken Pox virus despite sticking hard on my dad. While my big bro who is always trying hard to avoid, he got it! Lousy immune system yo! hahaha

I remember getting 3rd position in K2 and I perform the "duck song" at the graduation night.

I remember joining the "er tong yan yi ban" when I was in K2 with my bro. We got lots of chance to perform. He act as a tiger and I act as a goldfish at one occassion. I got a big trophy, but not the top 3! We even got chance to go SBC (now mediacorp) to perform. But just some "ca-ley-fe". I acted as a mangosteen b4!hahaha! got a big fall and Chew Chor Meng came up to talk to me!kekeke!

I remember me and my bro waiting eagerly at home everyday waiting for Dad to be back from work. We would help him carry his briefcase and eat as a family. There was once when me n my bro n my dad, we lied down on the floor to look at a catalogue and my bro n I suggested to buy a double decker bed. And my dad bought it for us soon! hehehehe!

I remember my parents would always come to our room to chat with us before we sleep. And my dad would always "bully" me by saying I was found in the dustbin. I would always defend myself that I dont want luxurious life so that's why I left Chew Chor Meng house to come here. I always imagine myself to be his sis back then and got ferrari and a big big bunglow!

I remember our favourite hangout was OG toy's department or Woodlands Macdonald. The one next to the custom. Back then, it was different from now, gigantic Mac with a big big playground. It was the biggest Macdonald last time! Can u imagine? It is equilvalent to the whole base of Woodlands Point now. Or maybe bigger. Hehehe

I remember going to NorthPoint's Toy R Us ang I got lost there beasue I went to get the Polly Pocket i want.

I remember I got almost the whole range of UNO thingy. Their cards, dominoes, stacko, alot alot alot.

I remember my cousin, Mei ling Jie jie(Jaslyn) would always come to my house to ask my mum to help her tie hair and play with us. Ah Qun kor kor(William) and Ah ying(carina) would always come to my house too! Often we would quarral with Carina as she was rather hot temper and violent back then! hahahaha! Vulgar too!! Remember William coming my house to play with my bro's figurines.

I remember I got lots of girl stuff which I dont like. Like barbie house, barbie dolls, barbie car all that I have. And my bro even threw my little barbie out the window so his figurine could stay in my barbie's house.hahaha

I remember Ah qiang kor kor is always the Lao da. While I was named the Xiao Lao shu.(little mouse).And there was once when I accidentaly spoilt his bag and he bring me to the hidden "room" in his room. He threaten to poke me with a needle! superdy scary! But thank god he just wanted to scare me. hehehhe!

I remember going to stay at Ah girl (joanna) house. And though I am bigger, I always get bullied! She scold me! hahahha! qie bey bey~ And her cousin too!the Wei Da! So young yet so fiercE!! They bite me!!Argh~~~

I remember going to stay at ah B's house and we play hop scotch(is this the way to spell it?) in the middle of the night.

I remember going to Grandma (dad's side) house to stay over with my bro and my cousin. We ended up having a big big quarrel but it's all the past now. There was also once when my bro go licked ShiXiang (my cousin) because my parents told him he is our "tang ge".

I remember learning the basic dialect at my Dad's side Grandma place. About the adult is "dua lang" and we say that child is call "xiao lang".

I remember granny(mum's side) teaching me how to say 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 in hokkien at her doorstep. And there's this superdy big black dog few floor under her house. It's superdy big!! Stretch as big as a big round table's length I think.

I remember my old house is so long and me and my bro always run around the house to prevent being cane by my mum.

I remember my dad re-painting the house while I was mischeivious and fall down from my double decker bed.

I remember going to play with the earthworms after a big rain under my blk.

I remember I was chased by a dog when I was in K1.

i remember sitting beside Phillip in my exams and both of us stood up to tell the teacher that a guy who is sitting at the other side of me was copying my answers.

I remember my house have a big relaxing chair which is so unstable. Lying down alittle more and the whole thing would collasped! My bro and I "kana" a lot of times!!

I remember going down the mama shop below my BLK to buy orange flavour HACKS, and the 10 cents per piece bubble gum. And there was once when my mum asked my bro and I to walk to woodlands Central to buy Newspaper. MY bro wore 2 different shoes. He said he wanted to be special and to create the new trend!

I remember me n my bro were bullied by an uncle who is lazy to walk to the newspaper stand and keep bugging us to sell him ours. My mum was furious when she found out and she went forward to scold that BIG man! hahaha! Brave mum!

I remember every year we MUST visit OG at Peoples Park. And my bro would always insist on dining at the Restaurant there. We would spent lots n lots of money there. I was consider a fairly rich brat. I get most things I want. Except going oversea!!

I remember my dad got lots n lots of Honda cars.( one at a time!)Then when he finally change to a BMW, I think it lasted less than a month or so and he was robbed! His Rolex, BMW, and alot of stuff were all robbed in Msia~ Bleah!

I remember my lil bro was lost at home one day! We all went out to look for him and a few of my neighbours all went round looking for him too after seeing me cried so badly. hehehehe. And in the end, we couldnt find him so I went home. And he was in the room watching TV!! bleah~

I remember the 1st day of Primary 1 and 2, I will always get lost! And one of the year, the principle, Mrs Fernadez had to drive my mum around to search for me! Cause I took the wrong bus! hehehehe!

I remember just before we shift to this house, my room was packed with lots n lots of big boxes and the 3 of us would play hide and seek. Neglecting the safety! And we shifted on 24th December 1994.

Life at my new house, i will type another blog next time! This is far too long!hahhaha!




Shu thought hard on 11:40 am.