Saturday, May 29, 2004

I pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehhe! though I din pass with a very gd result..But who cares! I pass!! hahahah! And my 1st A is Poly!!! WhhheeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sadly for those who failed any, try harder in Supp paper k? jiayou!!! As compared to my previous result, it's so much better though I got 2 D now. heheheh! i also got my 1st B! ehehehehe. I love it this way! i noe I would pass for most subject!! I shall use this study method next time too! hehehehe!! jiayou jia you jiayou!

Anyway, not trying to be proud of what. But I am really proud that I pass all despite its not really good. Furthermore, I am one of the pests in Tutorial Class/ Lecture Group. Tadah~ who says noisy people dont study? hahaha! I did put in effort you know? kekeke!! glad glad glad. So maybe I shall just remain noisy in class!8)


Shu thought hard on 12:31 am.