Tuesday, May 25, 2004

"I love U
U love me
We are happy family
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to U
Wont U say U love me too!"


This morning was feeling damm bored while my bro is feeling bored too so we chatted on MSN!! Hahahaa! Rather lame but it's fun! And that Shrek version Oreo!! Hey! U r superdy Lame u noe? hahaha! but thats coz of bad genes! too bad~*

Went to watch Shrek 2 with Chester today. Feeling abit weird when I see him. Din really talk either. And I saw Florence and Jeff! Cute little couple! They really look cute together and Jeff really look like the "lan bo lao shi".8X

At night went out with Jimmy. I sit on a bike again!! been missing that feeling! hehehe! Fun fun fun!! But cousins and whoever reading this blog...shhh...dont tell my family! Or maybe my bro is reading it! shh.. I am save. Dont want them to worry. I enjoy spending time with him. Not because of that special feeling. But I am sure its more to he is always smiling. Not those stupid smile, but maybe he smile easily. Dont your think its nice talking to someone who is always smiling? Just like I love talking to Huimin...Shiying...Sin... we are always smiling!! hehehehe! Went to jetty and there are so many "xiao qiang"!! Yucks! Suddenly... I love looking at water.

Tomorrow shall go gym!! Meeting huimin!! hehehe! I am missing Shiying and Sin and Kailin and also Kenneth!!! Long time since I last seen them... Oh yah, my sec sch mates too! Jo!! All your fault! hee. Aniway, discuss quite abit and I dont care! I decided we will go Sentosa Picnic! hehehehe! Meeting up soon~ whee~


Shu thought hard on 11:24 pm.