Sunday, May 16, 2004
Help!!! Why is the weather superdy hot now?? Last night was dead tired but only manage to sleep at 3+am. Tried all means like sleeping on the floor and I even resort to opening my window big!!! Darn! Shall go sleep with mum n dad tonite! hehe!
Will be going chalet tomorrow!!! Excited! hehehehe!!!
Enjoy today though nothing much happen. Wake up early in the morning with diarrohoea. Leaving half of my ching teng still in the fridge now. But it dont taste good! I miss nyp one. Watch TV and clean my room before setting to the hospital. My cousin say that grandma is not in good condition. Sort of those serious case, but dont seem so to me. And they are famous for bullshiting! Bleah! *Choy Choy* After that Dad drove us to Tiong Bahru market to eat. How sinful! hahaha! But the food are rather nice over there. Oh yah, I am happy as it been a long long time since the family go out together! 8)
And do your realise I become alot more health consious? I think I am over the limit! And it should sound darn irritating to those whom I ask to eat more healthy stuff. Sorry but you know I went hospital and saw couple of young adults so ill-looking. VEry pitiful. And the sight of the hospital simply dont make me feel good at all! humph. And my bro had been planning to shoot some Happy tree Friends thingy. Maybe Huimin can help him with it! hahaha! Happy that I got back this com! Can do so many things now. Nitey all!!! I am going chalet!! Meeting Huimin!! And Kenneth and Weiloon! too bad Shiying wont be there! I will miss u guys!! Seeya~~
Shu thought hard on 9:45 pm.