Saturday, May 15, 2004
Anyone watch the "Quan Ming Ou Xiang" tt show? By Chn U. Seen the 16 year old guy who didnt make it on the stage but due to audience overwhelmed reaction, he was allow to perform. He looks cute, but just another rich little smartie. Audience was disappointed wiht his performance and when asked bout does he think he is pitiful, he say "why should I? I'm studying in a famous school and my my family got money for me to spent!" What a reply, sounds so ACS's student. Oh yah, what I trying to say is, what's there to be proud of? Rich family kid usually study in famous sch, nothing new. And is he proud that his parents are earning lots for him or he got plenty of money? I think there's nothing for him to be proud of!Boo!!! And his singing is terrible!
I finally understand what a friend of mine mean by "he cant forget bout the past...cannot try again"(sort of). I am unable to believe a friend for now, I doubt everything he says to me, thinking all his words got other intentions. I tried to believe, and for a moment, I believe in what he says, but as I think more, I will recall back and think about what his intentions is. But I think after everything I shall try to trust him once more. Hearing his situations make me happy and sad. Happy that he finally realise all the harm he had done, sad that he might be doing it again because he was hurt. What's that?? Who in love wouldn't get hurt? Hurt then stand up and start over again! Y rush to get a girl? R u dumb or what? If you really feel the hurt, why would you want to do things to hurt others? Crazy fool! Time to wake up you old man! Hopefully this time round, we can really stay this way and I will always be there for you k? Dont go back that path, you r a jerk! 8D
Shu thought hard on 9:48 pm.