Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Feeling shaky now! Am hungry but if i eat now, it will be supper. So maybe I shall just talk on the phone and sleep! hehehehe! A superdy tiring day today. And I realise everytime I meet Yueting, I will overslept. hehhehe! Maybe there's a curse.
Went to Orchard and got another round of sushi for lunch! Ate little though, appetite isnt good this few days. But no worries, it wont be anorexic as I still crave for Ching Teng. Hiak Hiak.

Went to House of Star but too bad Jerry individual new pepsi pic is out of stock so I got another one which he is so darn cute! hahaha! But he always been cute and suave. 8). Also bought 3 Niu Nai's pic for Sin, and was glad she really love those pics. Hee! Also went around looking at all the branded clothes and Polo Ralph Lauren is still the best choices. Though it will really cost a bomb. After that was Hi-Tea at Coffee Club. Tried their Berry tea and was struggling if I should try the mix fruits with choc recommended by YueTing, but din order it afterall. Shall try it someday. Both were dead tired and we went home not long after. My body is aching all over, even now. And teaching Cornelius today seems so tiring too! Very ahrd to catch his attention and I got alittle piss. Luckily Cornelius was good enough and he concentrated a little more. Just alittle. -_-"

Calculated my expenses for the month of May + June. Less shopping and food, i will need ard $400! Where am I going to get all these money? O god, drop some money will u?

I shall just offline now and get prepare to talk to him. Hee.

"What if I choose the wrong path? Will I really be sad? Or happier?"


Shu thought hard on 10:13 pm.