Saturday, May 08, 2004

Exams finally over- For the moment! hehehehe! Cause still have to worry about if I am able to pass my dumb software and the statistic paper today! Though today's paper got a relatively high chance of failing, but I really must thanks YueTing, if it wasnt u who taught me yesterday, I might have stone over there for 2 hrs and hand up a almost blank answer script. Thanks yo! But for now, I shall concentrate on Sin's birthday present and start watching all the show I wanted to watch so much before the exams before I start preparing for sub paper!Ehh, but hopefully I can take it!! Hee!

Next week shall meet Yueting and Orange to go and look at... muaahhahaha! thinking of it I am excited again! Den is my malaysia trip! Going to celebrate Sin's birthday in msia. Hopefully nothing screwed it up! I been waiting for this chance for soooo long! Den is buying ShiYing's present and mother day present. Hmm, guess $500 is not enough for me for now! How?help me!!

Anyway, my lil bro is great at making that Ah Cheng's famous smile. 8)


Shu thought hard on 7:00 pm.