Saturday, April 24, 2004

What a pig day! Sleep till almost 9 before I finally decide to drag myself to Cornelius Boy's house. It's so boring but he is really a cutie! After that went to bring my bro and meet my ZX for Sakae! Ate so much and my diet plan is once again ruined! hehehe! But it's ok. Shall start one soon.
Reach home and watch F4 concert and went to sleep at ard 4. Sleep and wake up sleep and wake up till 7+. Hee! now I am wide awake and I shall study later!
Did any of your watch the Chn 8 show by Jacky Wu at 8pm today? It's totally disgusting!and the Ru Hua! Yuckies!Toro look alittle like Zai, but Zai is still better looking and no arguement for that!8)
I dreamt of soooo many people yesterday!!! Got Zai, Tay Ping Hui, YanZi, Ou Xuan, Me, Mr Teo and Son and his sis(s), Mr Sani and daughter and I forgot who. Heehee! A nice dream! Zai and YanZi is a couple! N Tay Ping Hui and Ou Xuan. I like the Combi of Zai and Yanzi and I don't know why. Oh yah! Angela Zhang's CD appear in my dream too! Guess it's selling pretty well. Mr Sani is puny and sweet, so fair! Mr Teo son is rather tan but is another cutie! Kekeke!opps! And me? I played the role of a tutor cum nanny cum audience cum friends! Haa! I am friends with Zai! Oh god!8)


Shu thought hard on 9:00 pm.