Monday, April 19, 2004

Hee! I think I am really very indecisive. It makes me become so dependent on others. I must change it!!!!!
4 more days.
No more lecture, no more Tutorial, no more BM0301.
But hopefully DDDDD still lives on.
I suppose most people who hear about DDDDD and know what it stand for will be thinking " mad people!" / "childish!So old still act cute". Can your don't think that way? Hate to say but I really have lots of fun with them! We really create lots of laughter among ourself and we really did some work one you know? Kekekeke! So your shall change your opinion yeah?
Having a bad sore throat now! Yucks! Hate it!!!But glad I got him back! Hopefully I will learn to treasure him instead of finding faults which will make our relationship sour. Yucky! Hehehehe! I am happy today!


Shu thought hard on 8:24 pm.