Tuesday, April 13, 2004
Half of April have not even pass n i had eaten 4 cakes to date le! Wonder if there's anymore coming soon!
Anyway, I skipped the last few hours of school yesterday! The KTV session from WeiLoon is so irresistable! Lalala~* So I insist on going even when he is angry! hehehe!
Yesterday was a late celebration for WeiLoon's birthday. Sang quite a number of songs and as usual, got great fun! hehehe! Guys n girls, we shall go more ok? December is MY turn! hahhahha! *Humming Shi Nian*
That song is so nice! Hehe. But the cake isn't very nice yesterday, but it taste alright as compared to the cake on Reb's birthday! My shirt still stinks! Still got the smell of puke!8X! Hahaha! But 1st time ever got the taste of cake smashing on me! Hiak Hiak!
My poor boy is sicked! Poor thing!8X hehehe, and I thought i did a sweet thing yesterday. Thinking I am already at Hougang, maybe i should buy some herbal tea over to his house...and hopefully he will be touch and all that stuff because recently always quarreling. Hehehe! Butmostly its due to my...8X. And ya, thanks to Huimin and Kenneth, sorry that your have to leave earlier with me to help me search for his house and hence did not sing real lots! Thankfully your were with me, if not... i think i will still be ok. Hehehe! But i truly appreciate that! Love your guys so much! The journey to his house is horrible, got "bus-sick", Bleah~ Finally we reach and I climb up to his window and call him but I called for alot of time then did he realise someone was calling. He come over and took it from me and the reaction was like "thank you!faster go home!" Areaction which don't sound very nice right? I felt like that also. But thank god i manage to trick him! hehehe! Bought the bitter hearbal tea instead of normal sweet ones! Kekeke! and he comes telling me how bitter it was! Hahaha!8X Huimin said that he better be good to me at least for the next 10 days, let's see if he does! hehe!
Soon in just 30 minutes, i will set off to the woodlands stadium. Actually planning to go gym today with Huimin and Kenneth. But that poor little girl is sick! Take care girl! Rest well! We shall go next time! hehehe!
Got to train up to clear the layer of fats! I cant wait! Hopefully the later part of the day is pleasant and happy! hehehe!
Oh yah! must not forget to boast about the crocodile at the reservoir between Khatib and Yio Chu Kang. I saw it again yesterday! With Kenneth! haa, now i got proof! YeaH! But that is a small one. Hopefully i can see a real big one! hehehehe!
Life is full of hopes!8)
Shu thought hard on 8:15 am.