Saturday, April 17, 2004

Here's another negative post of mine!
The world is freaking realistic! You just cannot get by without lying. You have to lie about almost anything so that you can keep your jobs/stuff! Why is it so? Life isn't that simple after all! To live life the simplest way is the hardest way i guess! Unless you are born with a silver spoon and you got money to spend for the rest of your life comfortably without needing to work! But I think the world is still fair afterall! You would not be forever happy! If you had been happy for the past years, not a curse but a warning, be prepared for the worse! But the worse isn't that bad either, though some might be so bad that you might feel like dying! Anyway, it's not the end of the world! If you lose someone you really love, just think the other way, you own that person before who many people don't have! SO you should be grateful for that! For those whose life hasn't been happy all the while(long term i mean!) , I am sure your very own happy times will come! Unless you end your life before the happy germs reach you!
It's hard to let go some things, and life is full of regrets. It's up to you to choose what kind of life you want!
I hope to have the courage, I wish that I was born alittle earlier. I hope to be better in every single aspect, but I cant. I hope life is not about giving up, letting go, losing things and surely not about the multiple times of "floating to the sky this moment and dropping to the ground on the next moment". There is no definite thing. How do you define Mature? I dont think you can. Do you call it mature when at this moment you think you have mature but at the next moment you think back and thought that it was childish?
At this moment, I want to go airport!!!Can I?? If my parents allow, what about him?? Can I? I want!!!!


Shu thought hard on 7:42 pm.