Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Goodness! i killed a cockroach today! It's so er..hahaha!
The sports day was not too bad. Just that those disiplinary committee people are still so inflexible! It's right that if they don't allow 1 to go in, all the others can't get in. But...I just hope everyone gets in there! Just coloured hair! no big deal! Hello! Coloured hair is somehting so common! Nobody has to be influence to dye hair!! even teachers dyed their hair! I saw Mr Teo got Red! Wong shud try some too!8X
Anyway, Mr Teo is still the same! kekeke!
At the very least he still remembers me. Maybe he hates me so he remembered me! hahaha! But..arr...I miss his Pe lessons! We haven got chance to play the ultimately big ball!!!! n those maths tut too!! I dont think i enjoy ani maths lessons now! Badri..hmm..
Mr Wong is not bad, always chatty and I think he is alot better than before already! He dont smell of sweat now! kekeke! The Goldfish Mr thiru is cute too! Despite being a disciplinary teacher, I think he is the best! So cute! Argh~~~~ The more i think...the more I miss my secondary school days!!!
I cant let go of the days there, when the whole school celebrates alot of events together. When the class mess around together. That stupid Wong!!! Keep telling me about the past! But it did bring back alot of memories, and it shows that he remembers them. Sin...i miss u alot!!!!!
How can I return to those days? Will there be chances of taking photos with the class n teachers again?

Lastly, Happy belated Birthday to WeiLoon. Thanks for the KTV session yesterday!

Happy Birthday to Mr Teo. I somehow remember his birthday should be somewhere in April or May or September! hehehhe! I shall wish you first! Thanks for your help in maths! But its a pity I did not score an A if not...hiak hiak! Meet your doomsday! And you are simply great!!! Especially after you took off your braces!!But I haven got the chance to look at your nicely arrange teeth! Old man, happy always!8)


Shu thought hard on 3:00 pm.