Friday, April 23, 2004

Thursday.
Nothing much happen that day. I went to meet him after school and walk around Orchard.
After that went home to rest awhile before going to tuition. Cornelius parents are so demanding. Or maybe I should say parents nowadays. Cornelius got 85/100 and his mum say it was lousy! Guess thats because his cousin got 99.5/100. Hmm, is she hinting me? Oh god! Hopefully not. Then when I reach home, went to rush for the EW project which is due today.
This part is suppose to be on Friday, type at wrong place-->(After school I did not go to the meeting and instead I went to watch movie with Kenneth they all. The dawn of the dead, I had been expecting this show. But its a disappointment. It will be a more interesting show if I did not watch the chinese show before. But sadly, I did. It's exactly the same as the chinese show " Sheng hua jiang shi". The show where human are being injected with a kind of chemical which make them evolve into a Living dead. And the "diesease" just spread so fast from one to the other after a bite. Soon, the living dead will territorise the world and only a few normal human beings over at a shopping mall struggling to survive. But it got no ending! Just like the chinese one! 8). It's horrible to have this kind of show. Guess the s


Shu thought hard on 9:29 pm.