Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Huimin came to my house last night and we were suppose to study for our today's com software test, but... we ended up staying up the whole night. We did read up some stuff but Huimin is so pitiful as I kept distracting her! hehehe! I cant help but I really miss my year books! n those F4! hehehe! sorry girl!
And I did communicate with my brother the way you want me to.But guess you know what his reaction was like right? Kekeke!
Oh yah, and thanks and sorry to Huai En, for her help as well as for delaying her!
The discussion today for the class outing isn't fun at all!
I hate to see quarrels among my friends. Though it didn't end up with a quarrel, but the situation is alittle tooo "explosive". I don't know the correct word to describe that feeling. Hehehe! Hope after their discussion after school, everything will be settled!
Went home straight after school. Felt like an eskimo. Seems that a number of people keep looking at me as it's so hot yet I am wearing my jacket! It's just I am plain lazy and like usual, I talk to my "imaginery self" on my way home. Sounds insane eh? I slept straight when I reach home. All the way till almost 6? I not too sure either. But my head hurts now!
Huimin, my bro is so amazed with your thinking of the digging a hole in the middle of Singapore. hehehehe! Mum was talking about what if Suntec collasped and my bro just thought of your idea. he asked me to tell you maybe your should take up the course...the dunno what Civil engineering or wad de! hehehhe!8X
Shu thought hard on 9:43 pm.