Thursday, May 06, 2004
Hehe!My diet plan is ruin by the 9 course(i think) dinner last night!!! hehehe! But just start over, since thats what I always do. Hee.8D. Dishes are alittle salty for me but most importantly its the gathering which is the "lead actor" last night. It's a dinner with my mum-side family at a restaurant at CDANS. oh yah, to my cousins, whose no. start with 67591***? The guy who call souds familiar, but I forgot to ask him who he is. 8).
Recalling back, only the table I was at was active! The others were alittle quiet. Hehehe! Guess it might be really true that 3 females = 1 stadium. But at that time was 8 female! Muahahhaha! No wonder Carina kept coming over. And we chatted about stalker. Carina reminded me of the stalker who stalk on me few years back. The experience is scary but luckily nothing big happen. I shall run away next time! 8X But cause of that, I receive concerns from somebody, hehehehhee.
Btw, Winnie, my exams will be over on sat! Just a little more only! Hehehe! after all the exams, organize a KTV session ? hehehehehe! I miss it!
My econs paper will start 6 hours from now. Cut away time for bathing and travelling and eating and preparation time, I am left with 4 hours to revise for my econs! 13 lecture notes to read. Hopefully today will be like the previous 2 papers, 2 more to go!~
Shu thought hard on 10:08 am.