Sunday, April 25, 2004
I found my kindergarten best friend in Friendster! He had change so much since K2. Met him again when we were in Sec sch. He become a beng, and slowly a BIG beng now I think. All the while I dont have special liking to bengs, however I dont mind bengs who r reasonable and alittle more sensible. And I recently have the thinking that though gangsters are bad, but their love is alot more simple and maybe better than those educated freaks. I read about him in friendster and saw part of their "fierce love". Wow! Surprise me! Being a school drop-out since sec 2, it surprise me that his english still has some standard. Look at mine!! I finished Poly Year 1 and my english! Back to their love life. He is so deeply in love with that girl, at least thats wad I see, which is a very surface thing. And the girl he loves, love him dearly but they aren't together and she's with another guy who loves her but she loves my friend. What a confusing triangle love. Then I saw a guy on his list. He got a tattoo of his gf name. I think its dumb, but probably also shows that he really want to be with the girl this life that he do that. Nobody is that dumb to put someone name who they think won't last right? 3 Cheers for Phillip! Jia you k?8)
Shu thought hard on 12:06 am.