Monday, May 03, 2004

My management paper is great!!! I am happy!! The paper is consider OK so I assume I should pass this paper. Hehehe. 3 more to go!!

I am also glad my legs(the xiao tui) is not very fat. hehhehe. But my tighs still a nono. Can u imagine me undergoes a plastic surgery? I have the eyes of hmm, just obvious double eyelid and long and curl lashes? The nose of hmm, those nice nice artiste nose, mouth of xu wei lun with that straight row of white teeth. Karen mok's butt n legs and figure of Vicki Zhao after Marie France Bodyline treatment? Muahahhahaa. A complete different me. But I might look so weird that way. And yes, suddenly remember Winnie (my cousin
) once said in her blog that she din noe i can play so wild? Muahahhhaha! Don't I look like one? Couple of people tell me my first impression is those quiet quiet kind. Is that good or bad? I look like a good and quiet girl!! hahahha! see..I told your i m an introvert! Now u believe me yo?


Shu thought hard on 9:32 pm.