Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Its 11 le!! And I haven start my revision for accounts!! Really got no mood for anything, just hope to watch tv and rot! hehehehhe

I think Xu Wei Lun Rox! Not my dumberest but that Tv star!8X She looks good. And I start to think Jacky Wu looks darn irritating! He goes around "flirting" with babes while criticising the not so good looking people. Yes, though its for the show effect, but he's alittle over I think. People treat him nicely but got back a criticism! He is darn sacarstic!! But at the same time, he's funny! Am I contradicting myself? But I just cant stand his "act big" style. Anyway, I am like that too! So...maybe I should change alittle. Hehhee.
Do you guys know who is Chen Xiao Xuan? Jacky Wu ex-lover. She is so fierce and she seems so unreasonable! Bully Kang Kang! hahaha. N I like Kang kang n Nono. They r cute!

Lastly, today is my Dumb birthday. She's finally 18!! You Lao Nu Ren!! hehhehehe. Tell you guys, this friend of mine is so pretty and talkativE! Hmm..Alittle no link. She is the only friend I can think of now who is currently creating the fairy tale love story with her boyfriend. Someone who will stick firmly to her BIG decisions. hehehe! Jia You girl! Wish u a Happy 18th birthday! But we will only give you your pressie on the day we go out! hehehhehe! Love u girl! N Huimin too! hahahahha! Alittle not in the right mind now so shall just end here!


Shu thought hard on 11:10 am.