Saturday, May 08, 2004
Hey guys, ur ever heard or experience this kind of stuff? If have, mind calling me up and tell me? I got a dream/illusion/true life experience last night. I used to hear stories of people sleeping facing upwards and they r being "pressed" by those dirty stuff that they cant move or shout at all. I dont know what happen last night but was really tired and I fall asleep and not long after, I was "awaken" but unable to open my eyes by the "out-of-tune" vic's song! Hey! Not CD spoil or it isnt him who sing out of tune. Something very wrong bout that sound. Then I felt something pressed on me so hard that I can hardly move. Then I struggle for couple of minutes and finally I open my eyes, music stopped, and I hold on to my lil bro hand to sleep thru the nite. So anyone can explain to me what was happening? Kind of scared about it and I love sleeping that way. Anyway, it's the time of the month so I am consider "dirty". Hmm...any explanation? Quickly call me up and tell me yea? Million thanks!
And really sorry to whoever whom I talk to as I suppose my reaction is either too fake or too expressionless. I backtracked and found out it started way back in Secondary 3 after that break up and I started lagging and lead to the me now. Sorry, I want those expression and reaction back! I want my clear mind which can concentrate and focus instead of this which only can drift n drift n drift! So sorry but I really dont mean it. Hopefully I will regain those "powers" back one day and soon I hope! I wan to get excited! Guess now I only get excited over sleepovers, chalets, F4, food, those things I love to do so much. Hee, sorry pal!
Lastly, thanks Girl for the thing which I wanted to buy for so long! hehehhee! But will try to use it asap! The layer of fats are accumulating u see! ?Muacks!
Shu thought hard on 11:09 pm.