Monday, May 10, 2004

Yeah! Me n Yueting both agree that if your love each other, there is no neccessity to get together. Hee! Like that they will be no commitments, less quarrels, all that stuff. And when a couple are together for too long and when they get married, the feeling of deeply love and those "honeymoon period" feeling should be gone le. Leaving behind just the feeling to live together. And from what I see, as time passes, love will fade and what's left is the "use to feeling". U are already use to living together. So just live together, no love dont mean anything. And it shudn't be hard to live together. Anyway, thinkings will change, I will change as I grow older. SO no worries! 8)

My ex and I started contacting recently. To some people, it's not acceptable to stay in contact, but cant we be friends? Hmm, he clear my doubts and though its still the same answer I get for years, but I am still not convince with his answer. Hiak Hiak. But maybe its true? I dont take to think too highly of myself.8) If I do, I will start getting proud again. I shouldn't! Oh yah, and my story with him had ended more than 2 years le. I dont get sad thinking of him le, I know I will miss him once in awhile. I know its normal and the feeling will fade and come back once in awhile. But I shall not allow myself to choose the wrong path. Does saying this way make ur think that my mind is edgy now? Indeed I am little. Maybe I am born to be a flirt? Just that for the past years the signs isnt that obvious. Hee! But I wont allow myself to do it. SO...phew! I think now I sound like shit in some people's eyes. But hope friendship would not be affected. Its 2 different issue.

Jerry + Vic = Perfect Combination! Muahahahaha! Happy Birthday To Li Sin!!!! My dearest buddy + sister +victim! hehehe! Lao Nu Ren gang has another member now! Love u ger

Btw, learn a new word today. "Herm". The sound u make when u r angry but trying to act cute. From a 20 year old guy! Muahahahhaa! Anyway, thanks to that guy too!


Shu thought hard on 9:50 pm.