Sunday, May 09, 2004
What happen to my tagboard???
Yeah! will be meeting Sin next tue. Confirm le. Cant wait!!! But sadly have to return early to go Cornelius Boy house as he's having exams soon. Wed too! Thank god my pals are willing to meet earlier for my sake? muahahha! thanks yo.
Spent few hours making Sin's pressie and now it is finally done. Not as good as last year. But hope it would make her cry again? kekekeke! Too bad I dont have tt guy's pic. 8X Fabric paint is fun! Hope it wont drop after washing.
Todays Mother Day but we din go out for dinner/ lunch. How sad. So I shall just console myself that everyday can be Mother Day. Hehehe! I wan to save lots n lots of money to go Taiwan with my family one day! hehehe! Lastly, when is he going to come online? I been fantasizing and I got lots to say! hee!
Killed 4 insects today. Trying to kill the 5th one now. How tiring! Ladybirds are the best target. They dont really move. Infact the one i killed din move an inch. But it releases yellow substance when it is crashed. Same goes to a type of "yellow flying ant". And there's a big big one I killed today. Its green and hyperactive! FLying here and there! But thank god I managed to kill it! N it releases green substance and a strong smell of grass. Yucky Yucky! But its 4 deeds done today! Hopefully my mum will kill the last one when she reach home. Oh yes! Shu report the 5th insect got killed at 11.32pm. Phew! My living room and study room is full of newspaper spot. Waiting for mum n bro to clear the "bodies" when they reach home. Hiak Hiak! call me G O D! Anyway, it should be insects season again! 5 appear infront of me today. Just hope their kind wont invade my house. Neither Do i wan Xiao Qiang to visit me! Go away Fats and creepy crawlers!!
Time for TV again! Anybody keen on going gym tomorrow? I want to go exercise! Hmm, maybe I will ask my bro later!nitey!
Shu thought hard on 10:18 pm.