Wednesday, May 19, 2004
Kids are the most sophisticated creature ever produce. They are hardest to understand, show little feelings, say little things from the heart, think little, know plenty and etc.
In short, kids = rojak!
Kids sucks big time!! But they can be superdy cute too!
Cornelius been complaining about how bad Chloe(his sis) is. But Chloe been beaten by her clsmate and Cornelius is very angry over it and he say he wants to go to the PAP and beat the girl up. How sweet of him, though it's violent.
He is always so distracted that he really let me know how patient I am. Have to explain till I get piss and he wont give a damm! He dont know the consequences of certain stuff and he just heck!! omg!!
He told me about the show. A show where a couple kissed. He say, "u sure got kiss right?" I was really shock by his words. And he also tell me how old then a person can kiss. His answer, "secondary 1 then can kiss!" What a cute boy!
He jumps around, but he look so puny, make me want to have a kid too! How fortunate to go home everyday seeing the little brat calling me "mummy"! However, I really hate to puke, and to clean up the mess! Imagine the 9 months to endure before the baby is out, I would puke and get so weak and fat!! And when they grow up, they will puke and I will have to clean up the mess! ewww!!! And I will have to drink Milk!!! Omg! How terrible!
Another incident about me and Cornelius which shock me alot is he tell me words like "Penis" and "bra". These words I know only at the age of Secondary 1 and Pri 6 respectively! Why would a little kid know? Kids are over-growing in their mind! Terrible creature being produce everyday!
Terrible world!
Shu thought hard on 9:52 pm.