Tuesday, May 18, 2004
I am back from the chalet!!! Should be snoring away but I really cant get to sleep. Kept dreaming about the same dream and awakening to realise it's all a dream. Yesterday's night/ today's morning seems superdy long. So many things...
Btw, today blog will be damm long.
At the start of the chalet was pretty simple. We played "murderer and Detective" but later changed to "Rapist and detective". And guess what? I am Queen of Rapist! hahahaha! I killed almost all except for ShiHao who didn't even know I been "Raping" him. Hahaha! Rather fun. Then was the scary part, we played Truth or Dare. Nice game which made me so "paiseh" and shock with some answers and actions. But all that will be kept just within the group. 8)
Went walking around with Huimin after that cause the chalet is freaking hot!!! Realise the place had change pretty much. Like the 2nd Storey Swimming pool. So "aquarium" style! Bought a small cake back just in case meeting a friend tonight. So at least I dont go empty handed. Hee. Btw, the place is so freaking small that they are lots of Nyp students over there and 2 room away from us is my clsmate's ex gf chalet! Behind us was my friend's "friend" chalet. Saw plenty of woodlanders there too.
Went swimming at ard 8pm and Huimin and I only managed to get into the pool quite awhile later as...we are shy? hahaha! We don't have figure you see. When we came back, was fighting with Kenneth over who will go get a bath first and in the end, I got in first! hehehehe! How weird when He was feeling freaking hot while I was freaking cold.
Met up with the old friend and we chatted quite awhile before Huimin came over and the fun begins! hehehehe! Btw, my friend is getting fat and skinny! hahahaha! All the meat go to his tummy!!! Opps, reminds me of Care Bear~* Back to the topic. Huimin wanted to try his bike and so he go get his bike and ride it to a more "less-car" place. Guess what? I got my try on a bike!!! Hehehehe! Fun but I did something rather dumb yesterday so I din really enjoy that much. Ate too little that I was feeling weak. But, it's fun to hear concern! hahaha. Erm, his bike is consider safe as I am still in one-piece! And Huimin and Weiloon cycle real fast!! Hahaha! We went to Pasir Ris Mrt station there hoping to get some stuff but nothing is available! too bad!! We headed back to cheers just to find out that it was closed too!! So we ended up at a little shop by the corner who is closing and drank some water. Decide to head back to the chalet to get stuff and the 4 of us head to the beach! 3 of them drank the "martel"? I really don't know what's that. Only know the alcohol % is 43!! Me and Huimin went back the chalet to use the toilet and get some stuff and when we were back, my friend got so drunk that he started to puke!!!!!!By right, as his firend I should be the one helping him but in the end, it turns out to be WeiLoon and Huimin helping him. Sorry guys, but ur seen the situation. All I did was keep on shoving those sands off his hands and back. But he lied back and wake up and puke again and...his back is full of sand again! Haha! Have to admit I am pretty dumb. Hee. He puked so many times and it din really smell lar. Big "stretch" of sea infront of us, I could smell salt more. Oh yah! he ate a spoonful of cake before he started puking again and getting out of control! Damm scary for he puke le, worse when he got a very weak "digestive system"? Don't know the exact part. not a doctor Yo! And worse, Weiloon isnt feeling good so he went back to rest. Leaving me and Huimin and him. Thank god Huimin thought of stroking his head and it works! He slept more peacefully and we were there talking about so many things. My sotmach at that time was grumbling and soon after, Huimin went back to the chalet to bathe. Damm scary!! The crows crow superdy loud and as I look far away, seems like there's a hand and when I look alittle nearer, there was a red thingy which resembles some chinese altar. And while he was sleeping, saw a lizard-type thingy crawling above or below him. That is when I cant take it and forces him to wake up! First time seeing my friend so sad but he refuse to tell me why so..just be it. On the way back he started saying alittle stuff here and there and I should know what is happening. OMG! I took care of him while the 2 Ds were gone!
Ok, din manage to wait till sun rises and me, him, huimin and kenneth were making our way to the food junction. My friend and I was freaking hungry at that time, but food junction got nothing and Cheers isnt open yet. Btw, at that point was darn hungry but at the same time, food just cant get in there! Always will the eat what puke what feeling.Eventually, we got our food and we live tired-ly ever today. 8)
A very bad thing happen!!! Am I having anorexic? Even Ching Teng turn me off now!!! how??? But I want food!!!
Lastly, to those who think my friend is here with some bad intentions or whatever your are thinking, he's just a friend. Nono, to be exact, he's my ex! I really dont understand why cant you stay in contact with your ex-es or be friend with him/her/them when you r attach! Why cant??? scared hui "jiu qing fu ran"? oh god!! It's about self control I think, and I am proud I control it pretty well.8)
Shu thought hard on 12:55 pm.