Monday, May 24, 2004
Same as Huimin, I smile lots when I met her. We were on the treadmill and she was telling me that I was really happy. Hmm, dont know why I kept smiling too! Especially after things like that happen. Shouldnt I be crying like hell now? I feel so heartless. Letting a relationship go like that, hurting an innocent guy. I know I let him down, but must he come back and torutre me this way? Argh~~~ Blardy hell!!! I hate it when he cries so much!!! But it's understandable, I know it when you put in everything but have this kind of results, I know how it feel. I been through it before. Sorry Jimmy for torturing you last time! But guess I din really torture you that much! hee. Ger, i got it too! He say no 1 in this world treated him so badly like what I did to him. The wrongest thing to do is to treat him fairly good for the past 1 year. My feelings for him for a year ended with a "i cheat his feelings! " Why cant he understand!!!! Hello!! I got C6 in english! I sucks in that!! I talk with the simplest english. So whats up with u?????? Its really dumb for me to "discard" a safe future and not stopping myself from falling into the bottomless pit. But, life is short and my character dont allows me to lead a simple life. I want a life with lotsa feelings!! And how do we define Flirt?? Going to sch with a guy who I know for 5 yearS??? Meeting up ex? Maybe that's really call flirt. But what done cant be undone. ALl I can say is Sorry! And he flew my aeroplane!!! Haiz!! Sounds damm bad saying this and I think he got his reasons, but, I just couldnt resist myself from feeling...weird...sad...am i redundant?
"Feelings cant be control. Actions towards the Feelings can be control!"
Oh! My family know bout it! MY bro is so irritating! hahahaha! He even played the song "feng shou kuai le"! hahahah! what a cute family!! A heartless family!! hiak hiak!
Shu thought hard on 9:21 pm.