Friday, May 21, 2004

Back from camp!!! Superdy tired but this camp is really worth my time!

The starting of the camp is rather boring, have to stand up and sit down so many times and at that time I was having a stomachache and its freaking hot!!! Soon after we were separate into 2 grps and break down further into grps of 6. Though I cant be with Huimin, but glad my group is considerably fun. There's Max, Shi Wei, Yuming, Sadhna, GeragE? I dunno how to spell his name! hehehe! Nice group! Nice members! And I din know Shi Wei and Yuming were in the same lecture group as me!! Guess the "toilet angles" are really too noisy! 8X Huimin's grp member know us too! But we both dont recognize them. Hehe!

The guys there are mostly great. And I found 2 more guys who earned my respect! Alvin and "Gerage". Talk with sense but is also very fun and talkative at the same time!! And that Alvin, really so Mr Teo!!! A smaller and younger version! Really Really alike!! Alike until I was so shock!! Both of them amazed me by the way they speak! 3 cheers for them!!

Learned alot of cheers and play alot of games, more knowledge too!!
OGL, ooiii
OGL, ooiii
OGL OGL, Sat sat oooiii


Today's activities isnt as fun as yest, crawl on the stadium track till my knees n soles are sore! And also the flour! HAte them! After that was a long long break and 1st aid talk(which sucks), visit to the adventure park and lastly some prize presentation. My grp got a Cup noodle for Winning the Captain ball! Hee! Fun Fun!! Huimin got an award too! But both of us forgot what is it. She almost got 1 more award and I almost got the "SMS most OGL". Hahaha! But we din due to some disruptions. A camp truly worth my time!

And yes, my group members realise I sms so much during the camp! More than 60 sms from yest till now! Abit terrible? Trying to figure out some stuff lar. "chuan dao qiao tou zhi ran zhi".

I think Girls with confidence is so cool!!! I want to be like her too!! Way to go Michelle!!

Nicky...Monkey
Rayyan...Shit!!!!


These words shall console me for the time being.
Quoted from Winnie's Blog but edited by me alittle with my thoughts now.
"It's fate that brought you back. Though this time round we are finally heading the same direction, but our destination is still different. I hope I can forget you, if not, I hope we can be together in the end. "Being love by you" / "loving you" wholeheartedly will be my current life's greatest thing to happen. But izzit a gift or a disasteR? "
P.S. It din happen though!8)
Afterall, I am just another....Bitch!


Shu thought hard on 6:51 pm.