Saturday, May 29, 2004

Pissed! Maybe I am too bored. But for goodness sake if your expect me to organize something, please get urself involve in it will ur??!! Though getting the ball rollin doesnt cost me much effort, but do your have to do this? Almost ALL tell me ur r alrite with ANYTHING! When i start to plan le, your tell me BBQ is preferred! Cant ur make up your mind?? And if "anything" and "dont know" is an answer, why would I need to ask ur???!!! All I have to do is just plan, no matter what, go ahead with my own plan!! So to all those who are concern, please make ur choice asap! If nobody bothers, why should I bothers right? If no response...we might as well cancel it. 8). Sorry if I sound really bad, but do try to understand? Really hope to see u guys soon!8)

Ger, I understand le. When you put in effort in something and people cant be bothered, it's seriously darn annoying!


Shu thought hard on 7:48 pm.